Monday, May 24, 2010

My Deer by Jeroen Wesselink

This smooth surface bench – hanger – table conversation breaker, My Deer, is the handywork of talented Netherlands based Jeroen Wesselink who as a product a versatile piece by designer Jeroen Wesselink Vormgeving that can function as a stool and a deer head for the wall.

My Deer by Jeroen Wesselink

Fun-loving designer of this deer-like stool Jeroen Wesselink reports the following: “My Deer, a stylish and refreshing stool.


My Deer by Jeroen Wesselink

My Deer, a stylish and refreshing stool, available in a black and white. If you don’t need it, hang it upside down on a wall hook and presto, it changes into a colourful, sleekly stylized deer head. Ideal for public spaces, where the seats can be transformed into a decorative gaily-coloured herd on the wall in just a wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment