Wednesday, January 11, 2012

White homes with a touch of vintage

I love these fantastic rooms shot by photographer Debi Treloar, who's work has featured in many decór books. i think if i invest in one thing this year it has to be a portrait painting in oils. Preferably displayed in the bathroom for added luxury!





Debi Treloar via Desire to inspire
I recognise the lovely little black and white cabinet in the bathroom. You can pick one up at my sister (Cas) and my all time favourite online shops - Graham and Green. Infact, one of my favourite belongings is a bone inlay mirror from the same shop which my husband and I received as a wedding present (yes, we have lovely friends!). It takes pride of place in our bedroom. Visit the shop (with caution!) here.

For more pics hop over to the wonderful blog Desire to Inspire.

No comments:

Post a Comment